Sunday, October 9, 2011

Etsy Shop Feature - Crimson Mosquito








This is the only kind of mosquito I love...Crimson Mosquito on Etsy! Lexan of Crimson Mosquito AND Lime Grasshopper has been kind enough to donated to Courage for Kristi two years in a row now!

Read on to find out more about her:

How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting all my life, My mom was a crafter (macrame, cross stitch), and we have always been a hands-on family.

When did you turn your hobby into a business?
I turned the crafting into an Etsy business a little over 2 years ago with my alter ego, Lime Grasshopper (satrngrl.etsy.com).

What is your favorite Etsy shop?
I love T Gurley Bath & Body (www.etsy.com/shop/tgurleybathandbody)! Her soaps and other goodies are just awesome. And she happens to be a fellow North Carolinian.


How has Breast Cancer affected your life? I feel like it's almost safe to say that we all know someone who has been affected by this. That's really scary! I feel very humbled and thankful to say that the women I know who have been diagnosed have all conquered it with a clean bill of health and while they may or may not have had a mastectomy, it was caught early enough to allow them their life. I hope that my contribution will give those going through this, the hope and opportunity that will allow them to live their life!


Thank you so much for your support Lexan!


Hugs!
Julie


www.CourageforKristi.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment