Monday, September 26, 2011

Etsy Shop Feature - MedBling

I am so excited to feature the wonderful shop MedBling!!! Sarah contacted me to donate one of her gorgeous breast cancer ribbon badge reels to Courage for Kristi...and it sold today! Thank you Sarah!
Let's meet Sarah of MedBling:
How long have you been crafting? I've been crafting for as long as I can remember. I probably started trying to see my creations around 3rd grade. I had painted faces onto rocks and thought they were the greatest things ever. God bless my neighbors that politely purchased them :)

When did you turn your hobby into a business? I've been making badge reels and stethoscope IDs for family and friends for about two years now, but only decided to bring them to Etsy a few moths ago. It's been fun and exciting to have people purchase my items and I didn't even have to smile and beg :)

What is your favorite Etsy shop? Oh gosh, I have dozens and dozens on my favorites between my original user (where I used to spend all my time buying!) and my selling account. If I had to pick just one, I'd say that right now I spend most of my time oogling over the wreaths created by Posh Therapie (
www.etsy.com/shop/lesrab1?ref=pr_shop) I recently ordered one for my mom for her birthday!!


How has Breast Cancer affected your life? My Nannie, her mom and sisters all battled breast cancer. I was just 11 years old when my Nannie was first diagnosed. I can remember watch my mom cry and yet my grandmother was strong and had absolute faith in her cure. She just celebrate her 19th year in remission :) My family has a happy ending, but I know so many others that don't and it breaks my heart. I wear pink for those I love who have battled this awful disease.


Thank you Sarah for your generous donation!
Hugs,
Julie

www.CourageforKristi.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment