Monday, September 12, 2011

Etsy Shop Feature - Sallie Bear


I would like to introduce a wonderful Etsy shop SallieBear and generous crafter behind the shop - Diane. As soon as I sent out a call for help to support Courage for Kristi, Diane was quick to respond. Here is a little about her and your lovely crochet shop:







Fabulous Fuschia Hand Knit Hat with Gold Tone Button
Fuschia Hand Knit Hat by SallieBear
SallieBear on Etsy
1. How long have you been crafting?
I've been crafting (knit, crochet, sew, etc) since junior high school.


2. When did you turn your hobby into a business?


After my own two children got older, I began looking for ways to use my skills to benefit others. I have a website dedicated to charity crafting - www.yarngarden.webs.com. I also am the chapter coordinator for Bronx HeadHuggers - you can read the announcement on the yarngarde site. My Etsy shop allows me to support my yarn habit and make all the items I can then give away.



3. What is your favorite Etsy shop?


I certainly cannot pick out just one (or even ten) favorite Etsy shops. Everyone one is so talented and just about every shop has something I would love to purchase.



4. How has breast cancer affected your life?

As for Breast Cancer, my mother is a 24 year survivor.








Crochet Water Bottle Cozy - DONATED by SallieBear
Water Bottle Cozy donated to CourageforKristi.etsy.com

Please visit Diane's beautiful shop SallieBear on Etsy and check out her lovely donations on CourageForKristy.etsy.com

Thank you Diane!
HUGS

Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment