Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Little Princess

This was so funny that I had to share...Baby Bird E (who now likes to be called Candy Bird) was admiring my new necklace designs. Our conversation:

BB - "Mommy, I may I wear this necklace for my wedding?"

Me - "Of course, but that will be years off."

BB looking at a new design that I just completed... "But I want to wear this one too." Pause...wait for it... "Ok, I will wear this one for my first wedding and this one for my last wedding."

Me - Complete laughter

These are the designs that BB was oogling, the new Kate Necklaces.

And yes, for those of you wondering, she wears an outfit like this EVERY day. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am sure Dad was happy to hear she is going to have two weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was quite a funny discussion. He still has trouble with her wanting to wear a gown everyday! Poor guy is swimming in a house of pink :)

    ReplyDelete