Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just for me

Does anyone else feel as though once you have kids all you do is think of them, shop for them, plan meals for them? Definitely not a bad thing, and I am absolutely not complaining, I just thought I would take off the mommy hat for a moment and do a little window shopping for myself. No hairbows, tutus, or stuffed animals. Just a few items that I would actually like to wear. What do you think?

How cute is this dress by tokiki! Ok, so it is for summer, but like I said I am a little behind on shopping for stuff for me ;)

Ok, I feel little silly for picking a summer item first with colder weather creeping up...so how about this versatile coat dress by 13threads. You can never go wrong with this classic style and match everything color.Oddly enough, my favorite "color" is white. Laugh as you may, you can get a lot of mileage out of a great white shirt. Check this Snow White jersey top by larimeloom.
What clothing designer on Etsy's is your favorite?

Happy shopping.
Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment