Thursday, March 10, 2011

I received the Versatile Blogger Award!



I have been given the Versatile Blogger Award by Lori of Black Sheep Beadery, and fellow Etsy D List team member. What a wonderful award and great opportunity to pass it along to another deserving blogger!



RULES:

  • Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them.
  • Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.
  • Contact each new blogger about the award (recipients be sure to respond).

Random Facts about Me!

  • I grew up on a farm.
  • My favorite color is white (though people like to argue that it is not a color).
  • Crafting is my stress reliever from my day job.
  • I am a candy-aholic!!!!!
  • I drink way too much Diet Coke.
  • My favorite flower is the ranuculous.
  • It would be a dream come true to do Etsy full time.

Below is my list of blogs deserving this award:

megscrochetjewels.blogspot.com
glamourpusscouture.blogspot.com
cappiesuecreations.blogspot.com
muffintopdesigns.blogspot.com
fidosfunkfashion.blogspot.com
audreysgiveaway.blogspot.com
michele-byyourside.blogspot.com
janetmazorie.blogspot.com
livingwiththreemoonbabies.blogspot.com
loviesformybabies.blogspot.com
midnightcreations.blogspot.com
milkandhoneyhandbags.blogspot.com
minaturepatisseriechef.blogspot.com
nitelily3.blogspot.com
turquoise-angels.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment