Friday, March 4, 2011

Gift Ideas for your little one!!

Are you looking for cute little gifts to give your little one? Would you like to spark creativity while still providing a safe environment? That is what I try and create in my Sweet Pea Boutique Etsy shop. While I make sterling silver gemstone jewelry for adults as well as children, I am a nut about not letting my girls wear necklaces/bracelets/rings while not under my supervision.

For that reason I have filled my little one's jewelry box with this new creation...felt flower rings! Soft, safe, and tons of fun. I have to admit that I even made one sized to fit me! :) Another great part is that at $5 each, it will not be the end of the world if (or should I say "when") the ring becomes misplaced.

Another fun safe play item is my MESS FREE felt make up set! Let your princess use her own lipstick, eyeshadow, and blush without attaching your make up drawer!

(My sweetheart applying her "lipchap" as she refers to it)

The Pretend Play Make up Kit comes in White or Pink. Custom orders are also welcome.

Happy Shopping!
Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment