Monday, December 28, 2009

Very busy...

Wow, the holidays have sure been busy leaving this blog VERY neglected! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is gearing up for a terrific New Year's celebration. Personally, I am looking forward to staying home in my new pjs and cuddling up with my hubby. Next year is going start with a bang so I am going to snag as much downtime as possible.

Please take some time to look at my shop as I am about to announce a HUGE sale in the next few days. http://www.julieellyndesigns.etsy.com/

Over the past 6 months I have had the opportunity to get to know some wonderful Etsy craftsman. Here are a few of the shops that I can not get enough of:

Trulybella (love her baby washies)
Basketrybotanica (handcrafted baskets)
Muffintopdesigns (gorgeous stackable rings)
Missyandme (the cutest felted creations)
rkdsign88 (Adorable prints)

No comments:

Post a Comment