Saturday, June 8, 2013

St Leonards Music - Featured on The Vampire Diaries

St Leonards' song "Best Part of Me" was featured on The Vampire Diaries, Beauty and the Beast, and Necessary Roughness.  I reached out to the band b/c I love their music and we had The Vampire Diaries tie ;).  Look what the guys sent me ... signed CD and Vinyl! They are the coolest! 
 Listen HERE 
Check out their website and great music! https://www.facebook.com/stleonards
 
 
I am hoping the guys love the new men's line pieces that I sent to them. Maybe you will see them rocking Julie Ellyn Designs in their next video ;) (a girl can dream, right?)
 
(Russian Serpentine, Black Onyx, Onyx Leather Cuff)
 
Of course the Elena Goddess Bracelet worn by Nina Dobrev Episodes 4x11 and 4x12 is still available in my shop!
 

3 comments: