Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ready for the Emmys!!!

I can finally breathe a sigh of relief because my showcase design and 100 pairs of earrings for the Primetime Emmys Gift Lounge are finally complete!!!! Ok, I really will not be relaxed until I know everything arrived safely to California! :)

Earrings included in the Celebrity Gift bags: the new Paloma Earrings in Gold and Silver as well as Fall leaves.

Thank you to everyone who helped me select the necklace design that will be featured at the Gift Lounge.  I went with the Smokey Quartz and Lemon Topaz piece.


I thought I was thrilled to be finished with this huge effort, but as you can see from the photo below my own Emmy is super excited!  Mostly because Mommy now will have more time to play the games she wants to play and do kid crafts!  


4 comments:

  1. Great photos and what a wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! I think you picked nice, versatile pieces for this. You'll have to let us know it anything comes of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I alway knew you could do it. I love your designs.
    Vickie F

    ReplyDelete