To help us get to know Elizabeth and her craft, I asked her a few questions...
1) How long have you been crafting? I have been crafting almost as long as I can remember. I think I first really started collecting things to turn them into something new when I was seven or eight.
2) When did you decide to turn your hobby into a business? In 2009, when I realized I could make things that not many other people were making.
3) What is your favorite thing about having an Etsy shop? When I sell an item, I love knowing that something I made is going to a new home for someone else to love.
4) Do you have a favorite design or go to piece that you always use or give as gifts? I give my beaded tassel keyrings as gifts a lot. They look great and I know the recipient will find them useful -- everyone needs a keyring.
5) What can we expect in the future? I'm going to move the focus of my shop more to my keyrings. They're my best seller and I want to spend some more time highlighting how beautiful and useful they are.
Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lizbethsgarden
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lizbeths-Garden/180426967818
Happy shopping and thank you for supporting handmade!