Monday, May 17, 2010

GRAND OPENING of Sweet Pea Boutique!!!!


My new felt pretend play food shop Sweet Pea Boutique has opened!!!! Please come visit this fun shop on Etsy!!!! Here you will find fun, child friendly, felt play foods that encourage imaginative play. All items are hand cut and hand stitched (using eco-friendly felt) to ensure the best quality.

To honor my Grand Opening, I am offering two free colorful lollipops with every order! Just put "FREE LOLLY" in the message to seller. This offer is good until the end of May.

Happy shopping!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. This is so great Julie! Congrats and may the sales fairy visit your new shop soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those have to be one of the most adorable things I have ever seen!

    Please follow & Comment my blog back?
    http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete