Friday, February 19, 2010

I've got the blues...

Taking a peek at my shop I noticed that I have been drawn to the color blue as of late. Eight pieces alone on my front page are predominantly blue (Luna Earrings, Cerulean Earrings, Ocean Necklace, Snow Day Earrings, Simplicity Necklace, Shannon Earrings, Leverback Earrings, and Ocean Necklace). Now I am trying to figure out if I am "down in the dumps" blue...or just enjoying the many gorgeous shades of the hue? Check out some other beautiful blues from some fellow Etsians.

Blue felted owl purse by Fiberpuppy Watery Fused Dichroic Glass Bracelet in Turquoise by Bayatinge
Cupcake Speak Cuff Bracelet by Sassybellewares
Moody Blues - Blue Stone Silver NecklaceMoody Blues by missalaniejewelryHappy shopping!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. i so love these blue choices! (and i too, speak cupcake!)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Moody Blues necklace! and I love that turquoise bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my cupcake bracelet!

    ReplyDelete