Let's meet Satrngrl of the Lime Grasshopper!!!!!
1) How long have you been crafting? I have always been "crafty". From sewing, to laying tile, to wood-working, to working construction, to car repair, I have always liked to work with my hands (thanks to my Dad for teaching me even though I was a girl). It is a great feeling to finish a project that you can use :)
2) When did you decide to turn your hobby into a business? I taught myself to knit and crochet a few years back. As I got better, I needed a way to fund my yarn habit. I had browsed Etsy before and figured why not. I am still amazed that people buy my little creations.
3) What is your favorite thing about having an Etsy shop? I LOVE to receive special requests/custom orders. It makes me so happy to receive a return convo from a super-satisfied customer that the finished product exceeded their expectations!
4) Do you have a favorite design or go to piece that you always use or give as gifts? All my friends have beer Ploozies to match their kayaks. Everyone gets a Ploozie for their bottle, can or coffee mug from me.
5) What can we expect in the future? Everything plarn! I love creating items for everyday use that are keeping plastic bags out of the landfill and off the beaches! I am working with my fiancee now to put to use up-cycled computer parts and seashells we have found while kayaking.
You can enter up to 4 times
1) As always visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/satrngrl choose your favorite item, and put it in with your post (Required)
2) Retweet and put in another post
3) Become a follower of my blog and post in another comment
4) Blog about this giveaway, and put the link in with another post
The lucky winner will be announced on August 2nd!!!!!